The Summit SCT 845 is a combination measuring device for all areas.
DVB-S / S2 signals as well as DVB-T / T2 (H.265) and DVB-C can be measured.
The signal strength and signal quality (MER) are displayed as numerical measured values and as a bar graph.
It determines the signal-to-noise ratio (C / N) and the bit error rate (BER) as further measured values. In addition, the image quality can be checked on the high-resolution 11 cm TFT LCD screen.
The delivery includes a protective rubber cover, plug-in power supply, 12V connection cable, AV cable (3.5mm jack to 3x cinch) and 2x F-connector (for screwing into the RF / ANT measuring sockets). Many satellites are already preprogrammed in order to be able to align a satellite antenna quickly to the desired satellite.
- Digital measuring device for DVB-S / S2, DVB-T / T2 (H.265) and DVB-C
- Loop search for all areas
- Display of the Signal strength optionally in dBµV, dBm or dBmV
- 4.3 "TFT LCD screen
- HDMI 1.4 connection (for external screen) - Full color OSD menu
- A / V outputs: 3.5mm jack (via AV cable), HDMI Ver 1.4
- Analog video input & 12V power supply Test of CCT cameras
- Fast system start
- Simple operation
- Channel list according to areas or completely displayable.
- Fast locking
- Measurement of: Level, C / N, BER, MER
- Disconnectable, acoustic locking and level signal
- DiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, USALS
- LNB supply: 13 / 18V, 0 / 22kHz
- Protection from LNB Short circuit
- 5V, 12V, 24V supply of terrestrial antennas
- USB 2.0 connection
- Keyboard lighting (can be switched off)
- Firmware update via USB
- Saving / restoring the channel lists via USB
- Angle calculator for SAT antennas
- Torch function
Operating voltage: 7.4 V
Li-ON battery: 2.6 Ah
Dimensions (H x W x D) 170 x 120 x 40mm
HDMI: Digital audio and video output Ver 1.4 for TV sets with HDMI input.
USB: 1 USB 2.0 port for connecting a USB data carrier
(the built-in media player can play different formats of USB data carriers.)
AV IN / AV OUT: AV input and output.
(External sources can be played back or the received signal can be forwarded to an external device.)
DC OUT (12 V): Output for supplying power to CCT cameras
DVB-S / S2 (RF) F socket: For connecting the signal source (LNB, multiswitch) using an F connector.
T2 / T / C (ANT) F socket: For connection to terrestrial antennas or the broadband cable network using an F connector.
Scope of delivery:
measuring device, German operating instructions, protective rubber cover, plug-in power supply unit, 12V connection cable, AV cable (3.5mm jack to 3x cinch) and 2x F-connector (for screwing into the RF / ANT measuring sockets).